- 2015 (5)
- 2012 (188)
-
2011
(194)
-
December(12)
- Blog Figures
- Feliz Navidad
- Seasons Greetings
- Reflections on the Volunteerism Industry
- Wednesday World Changers: Washing Your Hands- chan...
- Tuesday Tech: An average Facebook user
- Monday Motivation: what a terrific message
- Wednesday World Changers: Australian Volunteers In...
- Monday Motivation: International Volunteers Day
- Power to Change?
- Wednesday World Changers: International Children's...
- Volunteer Australia Conference Reportback
- November(15)
- October(15)
- September(18)
- August(18)
- July(16)
- June(33)
- May(14)
- April(16)
- March(10)
- February(16)
- January(11)
-
December(12)
- 2010 (11)




Hi, Martin, I'm Krissy. I just found your blog. I can't believe I haven't discovered it sooner and I can't believe you don't have more readers. I'll get the word out about it! I find it not just inspirational, but on the very helpful and practical level. I'll be subscribing through google friend feed.
ReplyDeleteNow, about the Monday Motivation message. It is something I am begining to follow. We must all get over our fears to try something new, sor in faith, and see new dreams. I was telling someone just last night that I want to stretch myself, this Christmas. I want to do something I have never done. Go to a shelter and talk to those who just want someone to talk to. Perhaps to go a children's cancer ward and hand out presents and sing. Anything. Not for me, but for them. And in doing so, not only their dreams will be met, but mine will be too. It's not why I do it, but in the end I will feel good too. Because, you see, you can NEVER outgive God!.
Anyway, God bless you and your great blog. You can always find my email address in my main blog: Sometimes I Think
The email address is in the sidebar.
we can also connect on twitter:
http://twitter.com/krissyknox
want to be friends on FB? www.facebook.com/krissyknox
krissy knox :)
Thank you Krissy!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome, Martin. :)
ReplyDelete