twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Blog Updates

This blog The Cowling Report has just hit our highest monthly readership ever- again. This month's readership is currently running at a 30 per cent increase on last month. It seems every time I say something controversial about Volunteering Australia, readership goes up!
eg Major Changes at Volunteering Australia  LOL
Hopefully with the changes, the Board are finally making, I can find something or someone else to highlight!?

Sadly, comments do not. I am making an assumption that if you read my blog and do not comment, you agree! What am I asking, is please, please comment more. I love to see them.

I also wanted to mention I also write  a travel blog: Wild about Travel. Love you to read the posts there! I get quite a few comments in that Forum. I managed to upset a lot of readers last month by seeming to be ageist in a blog post about American Airlines!

Thank you for reading with me. Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Martin, it took several years before I had people commenting regularly on my blog, and I find that most comments come from other bloggers, who are obviously empathetic. Some people recommend ending each post with a question, and that does seem to help. Good luck with getting more comments. As you say, maybe no comment is a good comment!

    ReplyDelete