- 2015 (5)
-
2012
(188)
- December(9)
- November(7)
- October(14)
- September(16)
- August(14)
-
July(16)
- Klout Kollapse
- Some great rules!
- Lives Cut Short
- Tuesday Tech: The Phone Stack
- Learning
- Today's News
- Back from Holidays Today
- One Week to go
- Nelson Mendala's Birthday
- Let Go
- Volunteers are not World Changers
- Facebook lets you edit posts
- Creating Community-this is brilliant!
- Facebook is Norty
- Enough is enough on My Birthday
- June at The Cowling Report
- June(28)
- May(17)
- April(12)
- March(16)
- February(18)
- January(21)
- 2011 (194)
- 2010 (11)




The quote is very spot on and I think I can safely say that most of us can relate i.e those who have encountered any form of pain and adversity at some point in their lives. We often obsess over questions such as "Why me?" and negative details of what happened, forgetting that a positive lesson is always attached to everything that happens to us..good or bad. Nothing happens for the sake of happening. I'm gonna print this and stick it somewhere I can see it everyday. Thanx friend :)
ReplyDelete