I am very excited to let you know that on October 14, 2015 I will be taking up a new role as Associate National Director of UnitingCare Australia providing day to day internal leadership. I will continue to be based in Canberra.
UnitingCare Australia is the national body for the UnitingCare Network, one of the largest providers of community services in Australia. With over 1,600 sites, the network engages 39,000 employees and over 28,000 volunteers in service delivery to children, young people and families, Indigenous Australians, people with disabilities, the poor and disadvantaged, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and older Australians in urban, rural and remote communities.
Prayers and thoughts welcome.
UnitingCare Australia is the national body for the UnitingCare Network, one of the largest providers of community services in Australia. With over 1,600 sites, the network engages 39,000 employees and over 28,000 volunteers in service delivery to children, young people and families, Indigenous Australians, people with disabilities, the poor and disadvantaged, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and older Australians in urban, rural and remote communities.
Prayers and thoughts welcome.



Congratulations mate. You'll be amongst friends and doing valuable work. Thanks.
ReplyDelete