I have become my own version of an optimist. If I can't make it through one door, I'll go through another door - or I'll make a door. Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present.
Rabindranath Tagore
- 2015 (5)
- 2012 (188)
-
2011
(194)
- December(12)
- November(15)
- October(15)
- September(18)
- August(18)
- July(16)
- June(33)
-
May(14)
- June wishes
- Monday Motivation Monday 30 May, 2011
- The Power and the Passion in Volunteer Management
- Monday Motivation: 23 May, 2011
- That poster won't go away
- US National Conference on Volunteerism and Service
- Poirura
- Cancer Sucks
- Monday Motivation: 16 May, 2011
- Lost Posts
- My Australian National Volunteer Week
- Monday Motivation; Australian Volunteer Week May 9...
- I am in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
- Monday Motivation 2 May 2011
- April(16)
- March(10)
- February(16)
- January(11)
- 2010 (11)



No comments:
Post a Comment