twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I am in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

Am excited to be back in this state for the Wisconsin Volunteer Coordinators Association state volunteering conference. I was last here four years ago. Thanks guys for believing me all this time!

The theme of the Conference is Preparing for Change. We are at the Crowne Plaza, Miluwakke Airport so the whole conference has an aeroplane theme to it.

They dont know it yet but this is the opening video:

I am very proud of this little effort.  I am not overly excited about the end of it but in the context it wont matter. We shall see how it goes down in my presentation on Preparing for Change. What do you think? Would this grab your attention at the start of a keynote? I will let you know tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. I like that Martin. Which airport is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the video is of a KLM 747 taking off from St Marteen- I really, really want ti go there...the airport has a beach at the end of the runway and planes come in over people's heads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure would! I love it! The ending is fine too as the clouds add a little colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Video Martin. It certainly got my attention. I even had butterflys in my stomach just watching the takeoff!!! Hope your presentation went well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Martin, I have landed at St Maarten, a very wonderful experience for sure! Your opening video looked great! How did it go down with your audience?

    ReplyDelete
  6. From someone who was at the conference....it was great! Best presentation of the whole conference...wonderful way to kick off the enthusiasm!

    ReplyDelete