Your Facebook fans like you. They would not have become a fan of you, your not for profit, cause or issue if they didnt like you*
This is a learning I have recently had based on some research from Fast Company who suggest that we need to target the friends of our fans..."through messages that are shareable, and promotions that require voting, checking in, or other interactivity"
"Friends of fans represent about the most untapped potential in Facebook marketing," says ComScore VP of Marketing Solutions, Graham Mudd.
Now I need to work out how to implement this on our People First Facebook. Creative hat on!
*There is of course an exception to this. When you make people so angry they friend/like your page in order to find a place to vent!
This is a learning I have recently had based on some research from Fast Company who suggest that we need to target the friends of our fans..."through messages that are shareable, and promotions that require voting, checking in, or other interactivity"
"Friends of fans represent about the most untapped potential in Facebook marketing," says ComScore VP of Marketing Solutions, Graham Mudd.
Now I need to work out how to implement this on our People First Facebook. Creative hat on!
*There is of course an exception to this. When you make people so angry they friend/like your page in order to find a place to vent!




No comments:
Post a Comment