- 2015 (5)
-
2012
(188)
- December(9)
- November(7)
- October(14)
- September(16)
- August(14)
- July(16)
- June(28)
- May(17)
- April(12)
- March(16)
-
February(18)
- Uk Student named top volunteer
- Spotting Spam on Facebook [Updated]
- Monday Motivation: Trust is like Paper
- Friday Facts: Educate me!
- Tuesday Tech: 360
- Monday Motivation
- Friday Facts: On line Giving Slows
- Wednesday World Changers: Palmerston North
- Tuesday Tech: Google's New Challenge
- Monday Motivation: Jumping In
- It would be funny....
- AFS in Bangkok
- He had 2000 Facebook friends
- Friday Facts: vizualize.me
- Wednesday World Changers: Australian Volunteers
- volunteer centre missions
- Tuesday Tech: Korman Social Media learnings
- Monday Motivation: Eyes
- January(21)
- 2011 (194)
- 2010 (11)




Thanks for posting this. I am wondering where you found this? It also made me think that most of us look back because it is what we know; the future is unknown. Unfortunetly, if we do not deal with our past, and things which have happened to us, the future is easy to predict: it will be similar situations with the same reactions we have always had, which then makes our future just like our past. :) That is why I am a firm believer in the healing power of Christ, and that one does not need to be held captive by past actions, upbringing or short comings of others who have impacted us. There is One who is more capable and able to make every day new, and our actions/reactions different than they were the day before. I know my opinion may not be to everyone's liking, but it is what I thought when I saw this. Thanks again for posting this.
ReplyDelete~Jennifer Harman