Think on this one
"If you refuse to change your job (if you don’t like it), the only sensible thing you can do is practice loving it every day."
-Dr. Wayne Dyer
What do you think???
- 2015 (5)
- 2012 (188)
-
2011
(194)
- December(12)
- November(15)
- October(15)
- September(18)
- August(18)
- July(16)
- June(33)
- May(14)
-
April(16)
- May Musings on The Cowling Report!
- Volunteer Animal Soup
- Have we gone too far?
- Monday Motivation 25th April 2011
- They are Watching Me
- Idaho Bound!
- Monday Motivation 18 April 2011
- Comments Pretty Please
- People First e-News April
- Friday Facts: No follow through
- Adventures at University
- National Volunteer Week
- Being a Star
- Monday Motivation
- Computers and Marble Floors
- Monday Motivation: 28th March, 2011
- March(10)
- February(16)
- January(11)
- 2010 (11)



Thanks Martin, I am taking your excellent Monday Motivation advice, and am practising loving my job. Actually, I realise it's not the job I don't like, but the pressure applied by my manager, without having the time or resources to achieve what he wants. So I will never learn to love my manager... I am also practising biting my tongue! :) Kirsten
ReplyDelete