twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Saturday, April 30, 2011

May Musings on The Cowling Report!

In April, The Cowling Report hit a record number of readers! The Blog has been increasing in readership steadily since I started writing it in December!  Thank you to everyone who reads and recommends The Cowling Report We have readers on every continent (except Antarctica!). I also like those who comment (hint hint)


The top three The Cowling Report Blogs ever are:
  1. Friday Facts: No follow through (looking at spontaneous volunteers) published Apr 15, 2011 with seven comments added to the blog
  2. But What does it Mean? My provocative post on the Australian Volunteering week Poster. Eights comments were left.
  3. Completely Unqualified Trainer? You're Hired published Dec 19, 2010 -this struck a nerve with 11 comments. It is my favourite Blog post so far, to be honest!
In the month of April, the top three posts were:
  1. No surprise that the top blog post ever was also Aprils!: Friday Facts: No follow through
  2. They are Watching Me  published Apr 23, I shared my dismay that my IPhone records my every location continually- 
  3. My April 11 Blog on US National Volunteer Week with only two comments (you can still add some)
I am feeling a little busy for the rest of May.
I have two conferences (one in Wisconsin and one in New Zealand) plus the Australasian Retreat for Advanced Volunteer Management 
and a very, very busy National Volunteer Week in Australia. Lets see how my blogging goes.
In the meantime, love your feedback!


No comments:

Post a Comment