Thank you to my fiftieth follower for The Cowling Report -and thank you to all of my followers and readers. We had the highest readership of any one day twice this month: June 5 (FaceBook Privacy notice- wasting your time) and June 19 (National Conference on Volunteering and Service in the USA). The readership on those days
So, I want t o ask some favours:
So, I want t o ask some favours:
- Please consider becoming a Follower on this Blog
- Comment, comment, comment. I love seeing discussion and comments
- Recommend this blog to colleagues: http://cowlingreport.blogspot.com/
- My business People First -Total Solutions has grown and developed because of recommendations from people such as yourself. I always appreciate recommendations for our trainings, consulting and DVDs
Thank you Thank you Thank you.




Well done Martin! I am wondering though what a folllower is? Three Ls mean..learners, leaders and Likers? LOL
ReplyDeleteOn a serious note I now encourage your followers to follow my blog! http://djcronin.blogspot.com.au/
:-)