twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Thursday, December 6, 2012

7000+ Readers for The Cowling Report

The Cowling Report reached 7270 readers in November, 2012!
A new record!
My previous peak was 6625 in June, 2012.

The top five countries for readers of The Cowling Report in November were:
  1. United States
  2. Australia
  3. United Kingdom- A number of people I think were attracted from the UK following our very successful Volunteer Magnet Tour held with Rob Jackson Consulting
  4. Canada
  5. Germany

Over at my other blog: Wild About Travel, I had over 11, 000 visits in November. One third each month are new and two thirds are my existing readers suggesting I have a bit of a loyal following of a few thousand from across the world!

In the case of this blog, 85% of my readers are from the USA. Of interest are the cities where the readers are located:

  1.  New York
  2. Washington
  3.  London, UK
  4.  San Francisco
  5.  Chicago
  6.   Los Angeles
  7. Singapore
  8.  Seattle
  9.  Houston
  10. Sydney, Australia
  11. Toronto
  12. Boston
  13. Dallas
  14. San Diego
  15. Melbourne, Australia


Thank you for journeying with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment