After last week's post on why not to waste your time with guidelines. Here are some I have stolen from a Facebook friend of mine!
In response to the new Facebook guidelines, I hereby declare that I don't have a clue what's mine and what's not. I've basically resigned myself to the probable fact that Mark Zuckerberg and his group can do whatever they want with my identity if they want. I don't know how this stuff works. I've never read the terms & conditions of anything I've agreed to. God knows what my legal obligations are. Yes I should be better informed, but in order to do that, I would need to make it my primary task. Who's got time for that? I have a job already. So whatever Facebook; I don't forbid you to disclose, copy, or disseminate my posts, because I assume you're way too big and moneyed-up to get around whatever kind of crap I post here. I'll just keep doing what I've been doing and hope you don't ruin my life.
They are much more honest..yes?



No comments:
Post a Comment