As of January 16, 2013 I have taken a new role as the Assistant Secretary in the Social Inclusion Unit and Office for the Not-for-Profit Sector in the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet based in Canberra, Australia.
Note that this is a full-time job, meaning it will now be my professional priority. In the coming six months, I will be thinking about what to do with my wonderful People First -Total Solutions brand.
Am so grateful to my colleagues at People First and the wider sector for their support over the last nine years.
I would encourage everyone to follow me on Twitter (martinjcowling) and/or like my Facebook page to stay up-to-date on what I am doing in my new role. I will continue to share key stuff about the sector and volunteering where appropriate.



Congratulations and good luck with your new role!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Martin, sounds like a job right up your alley! Hope it has begun well and glad you will be able to continue using your gifts to influence many! Tim
ReplyDelete